Pet Sitting Checklist
Here’s a helpful checklist when getting ready to leave your loved one(s) in our care. Remember we can always be reached by text, phone, or email. It is always a good idea to provide your pet sitter with the best way to contact you while your away.
1. Your signed documents
2. A key. We will provide a key chain and a code (no name will be put on your key)
3. A 2nd key that we can code with permanent ink.
4. Emergency contact information for yourself and 2 other contacts
5. A list if items you plan to leave out during pet sitter visits (such as paper towel, medicines, etc.)
6. Veterinary contact & medical information (allergies, conditions)
7. Trip information, including Hotel, and if you plan to have visitors to your home while away.